Malaysia Project Good Quality Mobile Prefab House
|FOB Price:||US $30-60 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $30-60/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000sqm Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KH
- Usage: Warehouse, Dormitories, Temporary Offices
- Origin: Guangdong China
- Material: Steel Structure
- Trademark: BUILDER
- HS Code: 9406000090
This prefab house (K Type) is widely using in the different industry, such as the temporary house for road, railway and building site, but usually used as public accommodation, site office, etc...The house standard size is: MK*nK*P =width*length*height, K=1820mm (m, n=2, 3, 4, 5, 6...), P=950mm (3P=one floor, 6P=two floors, 9P=three floors).
1. Short construction period, steel structure, wall and roof components can be easily and quickly assembled and disassembled, 4 people can assemble such a house at the size of 200 sqm in 2 days;
2. Durable: The house can be disassembled then assembled more than 10 times, and normally used for more than 15 years;
3. These materials are water proof, fire proof, wind proof, sound insulating and heat insulating, average enter=0.0175 kilocalories/Meter. Hour. Degree, typhoon proofing grade is 12 grade, and the earthquake proofing grade is 7 grade;
4. The nude package can save much space in the transportation, this means much cost are saved for our customers;
5. Create a new environment friendly concept, meet the requirements of environment protection in the world.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us without hesitation, but before we design the drawing for you and quote you the best price, please kindly offer us as much information as possible:
1. If u have the drawing, please offer us first, or at least the house plan size (length, width, etc. ), how many rooms etc...
2. Local Climate: Snow load, wind pressure, earthquake etc...
3. What kind of door and window you would choose, and how many doors and windows?
4. What kind of materials you would choose for the walls and roof?
5. What would you like to use for flooring board and ceiling board?
6. Would you need us include the electricity fitting, plumbing fitting? If need, please offer us the local voltage etc...
7. Any other requirements, please feel free to let us know, and you are most welcome to visit our factory for further discussion.